G'day all! Well I thought I should post about what I did in class today so I can look back and know what I am doing for the assignment. We started looking at login pages. Due to the fact that the actual login appears on the blog instead of the tag you need to go to a certain website to get the tag. What I did was type in 'javascript login free' into Google and click the first webpage that comes up. The title should have cut & paste in it.
Once you have made the login page you then need to make a success and failure page for the login to work. Get a new notepad and put in the opening and closing and . In the body of it make a new paragraph and say something along the lines of 'you have successfully logged in'. You HAVE to name it "success.htm" okay or else it won't work. You can change what you want to call it by: after the part with the * in it where it says load ('succes.htm'); you change the part in the ' '.
You also have to make a page where it says something along the lines of 'you have failed to login' and make sure you name it failure.htm
No comments:
Post a Comment