Friday, November 12, 2010

Art Gallery

I used Wix to create the site. Here is the address.
www.wix.com/hippogirl94/School
You can chose to start from a template or create from scratch (which is what I did) and this allows you more creative freedom. It is very easy to manage the photos in the gallery as you click on the gallery and select manage photos. You can select from different menus so the navigation will be easy and straight forward for the users. Due to the creative freedom you can make the site as sophisticated as you want. You can have multiple sites with the one account so you might even have different sites for each year group and have a set of links to each of them.
At the moment you can't search through the gallery but the wix team is currently in advanced development stages on it so it should be released in the near future.
Here is a survey which I would really appreciate if you spare a minute of your time to complete. Thanks!
https://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGRZaEJFZmpTQVFfYWI3SW9WSWhEdlE6MQ

No comments:

Post a Comment