The first Google product I'm going to talk about is the Calender. You can create events with one click of the mouse and you can set it to repeat (eg. for a birthday) or add notes to remind you to take something or do something to help organise it. I haven't yet figured out how to put my school timetable on it but I am working on it. There are many different views so you can manage your schedule the way you want.
The first view is the day. The red line indicates what the time currently is.
This is the week view. The highlighted column is the day you are viewing it and the red line indicates what the current time is.
This is the month view. It includes any public holidays as well as any events you have programmed into it. The yellow/orange cell is the day you are viewing it.
This is the agenda view. It is basically a list of public holidays and yopur events in chronological order with their date and time (if included) next to it.




No comments:
Post a Comment