
It is handy because you can have different gadgets like a to do list which helps you to remember to do various things. I fouind a dictionary gadget but you can also use it as a thesaurus or search the web. There are lot's of gadgets to chose from which can all help you to organise yourself. You can make different tabs to organise your different gadgets or subjects.
In the Links tab I got a bookmarks gadget so I can just click the link to go to certain websites. To add a website you click edit settings and add the URL of the website you want. It make it easier to quickly get to the right website.

When you go to the iGoogle settings and click the contacts tab you have a contacts list which includes any information you entered for the individual. With one click of the mouse you can easily email them and if you email someone it keeps their email address in case you need it later.
No comments:
Post a Comment